We have a special guest post tonight. The Illinois farmhands are here to do some work for us. One of Sam's contributions is working on the blog. Read on for some of his tech-support. Thanks Sam!
Thanks to my masterful computer skillz, ANYONE can post a comment on Mollie's wonderful blog! You no longer need a Google Account or Blogger profile. All you need is a name, and I assume all of you have one of those. When you find a comment-worthy post (which they all are), follow these steps to share your thoughts with Mollie and the rest of this blog's readers.
1. Click on the link at the bottom of the post that says "0 Comments." It tells the number of comments on the post, but as of this writing, most posts have zero comments, unfortunately. How about we change that, eh?
2. The link will take you to a page specifically for that post. Underneath the post, there will be a blank text box, above which it reads "Post a Comment." Do as it says! Type your message in the box.
3. When you are satisfied with your comment, click "Select profile..." It's next to the "Comment as," underneath the message box.
4. Click the option that says "Name/URL." It is the second to the bottom option. Don't worry, you do not need to have a URL (web address) to post a comment.
5. A small window will pop up that says "Edit profile." Type your name in the text box under the heading "Name:".
6. When you are satisfied with the spelling of your name, press the button that says "Continue."
7. Now you have the chance to review and edit your comment one last time before it is published for all the Internet to see! Muah-ha-ha!
8. Finally, click the button that says "Post Comment."
And that's it!
Wasn't that easy? You don't need to set up an account or anything! Welcome to the magic of the World Wide Web!
Now get commenting!
Jennings Brae Bank Farm IT Guy