At the end of 2011 and 2012 Farmer John and I reflected on lessons learned throughout the year. This year we are more excited about moving forward than looking back. We made some personal resolutions, and we also made plans for the farm. We hope you'll keep reading along as we continue our farming adventure!
Watch out farm here comes 2014:
- Finish the high tunnel
- Expand gardens to grow more produce and varieties
- Add another farmers market
- Add more cattle
- Add more hogs
- Raise chickens for meat
- Finish cabin remodel
- Learn more about marketing our meat and produce
- Fix buildings to make them level
- Try not to divorce each other during bean season (I'm kidding, mostly)
- Any other ideas or suggestions for us?